Last updated on JANUARY 13, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 8.9 to 8.9 [Release 8.9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When an Expense Report, with multicurrency transactions is paid partially, using paycycle, Post Payment process (EX_TRAN_PRCS) fails.
1. Log in as a user and create an Expense Report with two rows having different transaction currency.
2. Get the Expense Report approved for payment.
3. Run the EX_TRAN_PRCS with below options selected on Expense Processing Run Control page:
Stage Payment , Post Liabilities, Post Payment.
4. Pay the Expense Report partially (pay one line) , using paycycle.
5. Run the EX_TRAN_PRCS process from the same Expense Processing Run Control ID.
SQL error. Stmt #: 1617 Error Position: 28 Return: 1407 - ORA-01407: cannot update ("SYSADM"."PS_EX_SUMM_PYMNT"."PYMNT_GROSS_AMT") to NULL
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms