Last updated on SEPTEMBER 15, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Asset Management - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In release 9.1 bundle #29, production, when the Installation Option, AM Project Chartfield Detail Option is set to Retain All, after adding an asset from Accounts Payable with PC information (business_unit_pc, activity_id and project_id), a later Acquisition Detail row added in Basic Add with the same project_id, will give a unique constraint error when running AMDPREPT or AM_DPCLOSE.
Unable to create depreciation expense entries against an asset which has more than one ADD row. Unable to populate depr_rpt table to create AM reports
Steps to replicate:
1. Set installation options PC chartfield detail to Retain all.
2. Add a voucher with PC info business_unit_pc, activity_id and project_id, and AM info (AM BU and profile).
3. Run Voucher Post Load AM to create an asset.
4. Go to Basic Add, Acquisition Detail to add a new row. Enter a new amount and the same project_id as in #2. Capitalize the row.
5. Run AM_DEPR_CALC.
6. Run AM_AMAEDIST.
6. Run AM_DPCLOSE -- which errors.
7. Run AMDPREPT --- also errors.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms