Last updated on SEPTEMBER 15, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Cash Management - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to run report FSX3004 for bank account reconciliations, the following error occurs.
Error generating report output: (235,2309) PSXP_RPTDEFNMANAGER.ReportDefn.OnExecute
Name:ProcessReport PCPC:60992 Statement 1316 Called from: FSX3004.MAIN.GBL.default.1900-01-01.GenRpt.OnExecute Statement:29
1. Go to the Account Register page and select a run control id. (Navigation: Banking > Reports > Account Register)
The run control loads with the % sign.
2. Change the % sign to UNR and save.
The recon status changes correctly on the database.
3. Hit the return to search on the run control.
4. Click on the same run control to get back and UNR has been replaced by %.
On the Database the status is still UNR.
5. Click the run button on the run control.
It replaces the UNR on the database with %.
When run using % receive the error due to data volume.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms