Last updated on JULY 12, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Receivables - Version 9 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9 version, Maintenance Worksheet
When attempting to run ARUPDATE the following error occurs.
Accounting Entries Out Of Balance- ACTOB
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create items for business unit US001 with entry currency as CAD. For US001 base currency is USD. So currency conversion will happen. Create online accounting entries and create multiple rows for AR accounting entry line with different accounts.
- Create items for business unit US003 with entry currency as CAD. For US003 base currency is USD. So currency conversion will happen. Create online accounting entries and create single rows for AR accounting entry line.
- Post the pending group. Once items created change the market rate for CAD-USD by creating new effective dated row.
- Create interunit maintenance worksheet with the created items for business unit US001 and US003 with US003 as both worksheet business unit and anchor business unit.
- Run ARUPDATE.
- Once ARUPDATE completed successfully verify the accounting entries generated. System defined - Y entries might not be generated for US001 item.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms