EAP: Remittance Advice Letter Report contain duplicate rows if there are multiple Payments for the same Supplier
Last updated on JULY 17, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When there are multiple Payments for the same Supplier, Pay Cycle Process FIN2025 populates the Record PS_EFT_ADVICE_TMP. When running the process FSX2028 to generate the EFT Remittance Advice Letter, the Letter contain duplicate rows.
1. Navigate to Accounts Payable > Vouchers > Add/Update > Regular Entry, and create 2 Vouchers with 10000, 5000 amount
2. Navigate to Accounts Payable > Batch Processes > Vouchers > Voucher Post, and post the Vouchers
3. Navigate to Accounts Payable > Payments > Pay Cycle Processing > Pay Cycle Manager, and run payment selection and creation process
4. Before running FIN2025 process check at the backend for the table value of PS_EFT_ADVICE_TMP (Initially Blank)
5. Run FIN2025 process
6. Check at the backend for the values in record PS_EFT_ADVICE_TMP (3 lines)
7. Check files generated by FIN2025 process and file generated does not have any issues
8. Run process FSX2028 by going to the navigation: Account Payables > Reports > Payments > EFT Remittance Advice Letter
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms