ETL 9.2 Timeadmin Is Automatically Resolving Exceptions When Time Is Rerun.
(Doc ID 1913610.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 01, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
HRMS 9.2 PUM 7
It appears an employee's time is processed for the first time and exceptions are generated. The exceptions are left unresolved and time is changed and ECD is reset or ECD is set at the exception date and time is not changed. Rerun the employees time and the exceptions are resolved.
Steps to Recreate:
1) Enter time for an employee that will generate an exception.
2) Run Time Admin for the employee.
3) Review exceptions and leave them unresolved.
4) If the ECD is greater than the exception date then update it to be equal to or less than the exception date.
5) Run Time Admin for the employee.
6) Query PS_TL_EXCEPTION and see that exception now has an EXCEPTION_STATUS of R.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document