EAP: Mass Payment Cancellation does not Cancel Payments in Financial Gateway having Property Code of CANCEL_LAYOUT
(Doc ID 1913744.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 04, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Cash Management - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Payments using a Financial Gateway layout that come delivered with the Property Code of CANCEL_LAYOUT allows Users to cancel a Payment in Payables and also cancel the corresponding Payment in Financial Gateway.
This only works when using the Payment Cancellation page:
Accounts Payable > Payments > Cancel/Void Payments > Payment Cancellation
It does not work when using the Mass Payment Cancellation page:
Accounts Payable > Payments > Cancel/Void Payments > Mass Payment Cancellation
1. Navigate to Banking > Administer Bank Integration > Bank Integration Layouts
2. Assign Payment Layout ISOV2 to Bank USBNK. ISOV2 has the Property Code of CANCEL_LAYOUT, which is delivered with this Layout.
3. Navigate to Banking > Bank Accounts > External Bank Accounts
4. Assign Payment Layout to Bank Account
5. Create Voucher to be paid via Financial Gateway using the ISOV2 Layout
6. Pay the Voucher through the Pay Cycle and send it to Financial Gateway
7. Navigate to Financial Gateway > Process Payments > Payment Dispatch
8. Dispatch the Payment in Financial Gateway
9. Navigate to Accounts Payable > Payments > Cancel/Void Payments > Mass Payment Cancellation
10. Cancel the Payment in Payables using Mass Payment Cancellation
11. Payment Status in Financial Gateway remains at Paid
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document