EGL9.2: Journal Line Number in Subsystem and JRNL_LN Table does not Match After Journal Generator (FS_JGEN). Also Multiple Lines for the Same ChartField Combination are Created Which can Lead to Journal Balancing Error
(Doc ID 1914048.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 20, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. Journal line number on VCHR_ACCTG_LN and resulting JRNL_LN does not match
2. Multiple Lines for the Same ChartField Combination are Created
3. Edit Error: "Journal is not balanced on journal totals or balancing Chartfield totals"
Steps to Replicate:
1. Create and post vouchers with the same chartfields but different accounting dates.
2. Run the Journal generator FS_JGEN process.
3. JRNL_LN showing 9 lines for 118 voucher lines.
4. VCHR_ACCTG_LN showing the journal line number as 1 for the 118 lines while journal line numbers are updated from 1-9
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document