EMM: Work Order Task Templates - the 'Copy From EPL' button is not available in Update/Display mode
(Doc ID 1914325.1)
Last updated on APRIL 01, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Maintenance Management - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Update/Display mode, the “Copy from EPL” button is not accessible on Work Order Task Templates – Inventory page or Purchase/On-hand page without first making a change to the Template and saving the page.
Navigation: Set Up Financials/Supply Chain > Product Related > Maintenance Management > Templates > Work Order Task Templates
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1) Create an EPL with Asset Type Facility and Asset Subtype HVAC/HEATING. (Set Up Financials/Supply Chain > Asset Management > Service and Repair > Equipment Parts List)
2) Search for a Work Order Template with Asset Type Facility and Subtype HVAC/HEATING.(Set Up Financials/Supply Chain > Product Related > Maintenance Management > Templates > Work Order Task Templates)
3) Click on the Inventory link and the Purchase/On-hand link. Note that Copy from EPL is grayed out.
4) Add a new effective-dated Task Data row to the WO Task Template.
5) Click on the Inventory link and the Purchase/On-hand link. Copy from EPL is grayed out for the new row.
6) Repeat the steps after clicking on "Correct History". The Copy from EPL button is ungrayed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!