Last updated on FEBRUARY 18, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
User is getting SQL error, while copying a modified approval setup using Approval Setup Copy Utility.
1. Log in as a User.
2. Go to Enterprise Components > Approvals > Approvals > Approval Process Setup -- Add a New Value
3. Select any Process ID, give Definition ID as SHARE and provide the Effective Date.
4. Provide the details in the newly created Approval Process Definition and save the changes.
5. Go to Set Up Financials/Supply Chain > Product Related > Expenses > Management > Approval Setup > Approval Setup Copy Utility
6. Select "SHARE" as "Copy From SetID/Definition ID”, desired SetID in "Copy To SetID/Definition ID" and provide an Effective Date.
7. Click on Copy button to copy the Approval Setup to new SetID.
SQL error in Exec. (2,280) EX_APPRVR_WRK.SAVE_AS_PB.FieldChange PCPC:21375 Statement:278
During the execution of SQL, an error occurred in the Exec subroutine. The preceding message should have described the SQL being executed.
To gather more information concerning this scenario and its related problem, refer to the available Replication Steps containing the complete configuration and the replication steps necessary to reproduce the issue.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms