EAP: No Matching Buffer Found For Level (15,26) Error When Opening an Adjustment Voucher
Last updated on FEBRUARY 11, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
User gets error when trying to open an Adjustment Voucher.
1) Create a Regular Voucher with Withholding (1099) applicable.
2) Run Pay Cycle to generate payment for the voucher.
3) Create an Adjustment Voucher for the Regular Voucher.
4) Open the Adjustment Voucher again and delete all the lines.
5) Click on 'Copy from Worksheet' and copy all the Voucher Lines of Regular Voucher.
6) Save the Adjustment Voucher.
7) Try opening the voucher again.
No Matching buffer found for level. (15, 26).
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms