ECM: Mandate for Customers page -- Issue with Amendment Reason field
(Doc ID 1914816.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 15, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Cash Management - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The behavior of the "Mandate for Customers" page is not the same if the "Correct History" button is checked or not.
If in Update/Display mode, the following message is received, "Amendment Reason is required" (13590,13)".
If in Correct History mode, the Mandate can be saved without filling in the Amendment Reason field.
1. Navigate to Financial Gateway > Maintain Mandate > Mandate for Customers
2. Select a Mandate that is already approved using Update/Display mode
3. Add a new Effective Date
4. Save the page and the following message is received -- Amendment Reason is required" (13590,13)
5. Click OK
6. Select the Mandate again in Correct History mode
7. Add a new Effective Date
8. Save the page
9. The Mandate is saved without receiving the Amendment Reason message
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!