Last updated on AUGUST 04, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Inventory - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Enhancement Request to add a warning when clicking on the 'Search' button of the 'Item Counts' page of the 'Update Counting Event' component (navigation: Inventory, Inventory Counts, Perform Count, Update Counting Event).
When searching for Items, filling the Count Quantities for example, and clicking on 'Search' again to initiate a new search, a warning should be issued if the user has not saved the page first. Since the new search will lose unsaved entered data, the option should be given to the user to either go back and save his changes first or go on with the search and lose the unsaved data.
Steps to replicate the issue:
- Go to: Inventory, Inventory Counts, Perform Count, Update Counting Event - Tab: Item Counts.
- Click on 'Search' and perform a search (search # 1).
- Enter a Count Quantity for the returned Items.
- Click on 'Search' and perform a new search (search # 2).
- Click on 'Search' and perform a new search (search # 3: same search as search # 1) > verify that the entered Count Quantities have not been saved.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms