Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
It appears user is unable to change shift ID via MSS>Time Management> Manage Schedules>Manage Schedules if there are more than 10 employees in the scroll.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Select a Manager who has > 10 employees with assigned schedules.
2. Navigate to MSS>Time Management> Manage Schedules>Manage Schedules.
3. Pull up first employee by clicking on the hours link then change the shift id and save. The change is reflected on the manage schedule page as expected.
4. Now click on the forward arrow to the right of the page to move to the next group of employee (11 - 20).
5. Pull up first employee by clicking on the hours link. Note nothing happens so user is unable to change Shift ID.
User is unable to select employees on delivered page when there are more than 10 employees in the scroll which causes delays in processing.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms