Requisition Status (Header and Lines) Update to PENDING after Retrieving Lines
(Doc ID 1915203.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 23, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using the RETRIEVE button to scroll through lines, a message appears to the User. Upon clicking OK, the Requisition Status at the Header and Lines changes from Approved to Pending even if no changes were made.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. AWE for requisitions is turned on
2. Create a requisition with multiple lines. Save the Req. Status = Pending
3. Approver - needs to approve the req.
4. Requester - needs to display the req. Enter values in the Lines FROM/TO and click RETRIEVE.
5. Message is shown, click OK.
Result - Req Header and Req Line statuses go to Pending.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document