Last updated on FEBRUARY 08, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When hiring a new employee using Template Based-hire, the FLSA indicated in the job code does not appear to be the same for the employee who was hired on the same job code.
STEPS TO REPLICATE ISSUE
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Navigate to template based-Hire
2. Select a template and enter required information
3. Select a job code with an FLSA status
4. Retrieve the applicant in Manage hires
5. Select Add Job button
6. In Job data go to job information tab
*** notice that the correct FLSA is not reflected.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms