EEX 9.1+: Expense Report ID Saved As NEXT (SHEET_ID Field), Causing Issues With Other Employees Creating New Expense Report Transactions, Approvals, And Error Messages
(Doc ID 1915522.1)
Last updated on MARCH 31, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Expenses Employees have detected that upon trying to create a brand new Expense Report transaction in the system, as soon as they enter into the Expense Report Entry page, the name of another Employee ID is being displayed in the screen, and existing Lines are being retrieved by the system. The same would happen to Comments contained in this NEXT Expense Report (Record _PS_EX_SHEET_NOTES).
- Log into the FSCM Online Application as User ID VP1
- Navigate to: Employee Self-Service > Travel and Expense Center > Expense Report > Create/Update
- Define employee ID KU0042 (Linked to User ID VP1)
- Click on the ADD Button
- At the Expense Report Entry page, instead of showing the name of 'Kenneth Schumacher', the system is displaying some other Employee's name instead
- When trying to Save For Later, or Submit For Approval, the system throws an Error Message
" Gray: Row 2 not found in scroll level 1. (2,156) FUNCLIB_EX.SHEET_STATUS.FieldFormula Name:gray_flds_dist PCPC:6327 Statement:79
Called from:FUNCLIB_EX.SHEET_STATUS.FieldFormula Name:gray_sheet Statement:318
Called from:EX_HDR_WRK.TOTAL_SHEET_AMT.RowInit Statement:48 "
Other Users are unable to create an Expense Report under their name, or under any other Employee they have been authorized to enter such transactions, as the system throws a "You are not authorized" error. At this stage, no Expense Employee can create any further Expense Report.
What could be the cause of this behavior? And how to correct/resolve this situation?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document