ETL9.x: Online Check Reversal Leaving PayAble Time With TP Status.
Last updated on AUGUST 02, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HRMS Time and Labor - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Online Check Reversal Leaving Payable Time with TP Status
Pay confirm for the check reversal should updated the payable time with RV rows.
1. Navigate to Manager Self Service, Time Management, Report Time, Timesheet,
2. Enter an emplid and add hours to time and labor for prior period (in our case we did week ending 10/19/13.
3. Ran time Administration (Tme and Labor, Process Time, Request Time Administration (enter Emplid and through date of 10/19/13 on run control page).
4. Created online check, answering yes to create paysheet and import tme and labor (Payroll for NA, Payroll Processing,Produce Payroll, create Online check,entered 11/02/13 as effective date and emplid,click search)
5. Calculated and saved check
6. Confirmed and prnted online check.
7. Reversed and confirmed online check.
8. Reviewed Time and Labor to validate Time was now in rejected by payroll status so it would be picked up on next check, and it remained in Taken by Payroll status, thus we were unable to pull it into the corrected check.
Due to this issue, users cannot do the reversal correctly to pay to employee with correct check .
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms