Last updated on JANUARY 07, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise ELS Enterprise Learning Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Self Service
Security setup on Courses Page - Learner Groups and Relationship Issues
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Verify you have more than one learning environment. Navigation: Main Menu > Set Up ELM > Learning Environment
- Verify learner groups for the above learning environments. Navigation: Main Menu > Enterprise Learning > Learner Groups > Maintain Learner Groups
- Create/Modify a course. Navigation: Main Menu > Enterprise Learning > Catalog > Maintain Courses
- Open an existing course in correction mode, click Security, add more than one learning environment:
- You have to save the course after adding the learning environment, only then you can add corresponding learner groups.
- After adding a learning environment, without selecting corresponding learner groups, you can save the course. Due to this, we cannot select any learner groups when a class is created for this course.
- When you try adding multiple learner groups, the relationship on the 1st row is “end” by default. User, have to manually go and change this relationship to “and/or” to save the course without issues.
Due to this issue, users have to manually go and change this relationship to “and/or” to save the course without issues.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms