Last updated on MARCH 18, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After going through the information through Doc ID 1610226.1 - Migrating WorkCenter Pagelet Configurations between Databases, the AP Work Center does not contain the migrated information.
1. PeopleTools > Lifecycle Tools > Migrate Data > Data Migration Workbench > Add a New Value > Data Set Name: WORKCENTER_CONFIGURATION and
WORKCENTER_FILTERS and WORKCENTER_FILTER_VALUES
2. Data Set Content tab > Data Set Name = WORKCENTER_FILTERS > click Insert Content button > Select Filer ID's that begin with AP_ for Payables > click Insert and Return button
25 instances inserted into the project. The total number of WORKCENTER_FILTERS instances in the project is now 25 (257,270)
The number of instances inserted into the project reflects only instances not in the project at the time of insert.
3. Save Project
4. Run Data Migration Workbench PTADSAEPRCS
5. Copy Project file from Demo environment to Test/Dev environment
6. Log into Test/Dev environment > PeopleTools > Lifecycle Tools > Migrate Data > Data Migration Workbench > Load Project From File link > search for Project file and select
7. Run Data Migration Workbench PTADSAEPRCS
8. Once Data Migration was done, navigate to Accounts Payable > Accounts Payable WorkCenter....the WorkCenter is empty
9. Compare and Validate process noted errors and WORKCENTER_FILTER_VALUES were noted through Validation
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms