Last updated on SEPTEMBER 15, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Voucher is created with 3 Payment Schedules. First Payment Schedule is paid. The Bank Account associated to the 1st Payment Schedule is inactivated. When attempting to add a Comment to the 2nd Payment Schedule, an error occurs.
Selected bank account does not exist for this Bank (7015,18)
1. Create a Voucher with 3 Payment Schedules
2. Pay the 1st Payment Schedule
3. Modify the Bank Account on the 2nd and 3rd Payment Schedules
4. Inactivate the Bank Account for the 1st Payment Schedule
5. Display the Voucher
6. Add a Comment in the 2nd Payment Schedule
7. Save the Voucher
8. Above error occurs
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms