Last updated on SEPTEMBER 15, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating a Voucher using the Payment Method of EFT and Layout of PAMCHK, a Treasury check should be generated, and the Remit Bank Account should not be required for a Vendor.
Now, create a Voucher to be paid by Payment Method = EFT, Layout = PAMCHK. When trying to run Payment Selection to pay this Voucher through the Pay Cycle, a Pay Cycle Error is generated.
PAY CYCLE ERROR
Bank routing information was not found, e.g. DFI ID, Bank ID or Bank account number.
1. External Account is setup with Payment Method = EFT, Layout = PAMCHK
2. Vendor does not have a Bank Account setup
3. Create a Voucher for this Vendor
4. Voucher > Payments page has the following:
Bank = USBNK
Account = CHK
Method = EFT
Layout = PAMCHK
5. Save the Voucher
6. Run Pay Cycle to pay this Voucher
7. Voucher is not picked up and above Pay Cycle Error is generated
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms