Last updated on JUNE 12, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Account not updated correctly when Mass Change is used to set Category . When creating an eProcurement Requisition, if we use the Mass Change feature to change the category code, the default account defined on the category code does not get reproduced in the Requisition lines. It appears that the Requestor's default account is being stored instead. The account associated with category should get defaulted.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log on as Requester
2. Navigate to eProcurement > Requisition >Special Requests
3. Add an item. For Category, select CYCLING (default Account of 131000). The remaining fields are not relevant to this issue.
4. Click Checkout
5. Expand the Shipping Lines, then Accounting Lines. Select the Chartfields2 tab.
6. Note that Account is 131000.
7. Click Mass Change.
8. Change the Category to FISHING (default Account of 631000), click OK.
9. Select All Distribution Lines, click OK.
10. The account gets changed to the Requestor's default account (as defined on Requester Setup: Set Up Financials/Supply Chain> Product Related > Procurement Options > Purchasing > Requester Setup), and not the default account as defined on the Category.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms