Approved Requisitions (REQ) or Purchase Order (PO) Showing 'No Approvals Required'
(Doc ID 1916071.1)
Last updated on MAY 25, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Approved Requisitions and/or purchase orders show 'No Approvals Required.' On first appearance, it appears that the transaction has been approved with no Approvers.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Ensure that AWE is enabled at Purchasing Bu Definition > Req Change Option for Requisition. PO Change Option for Purchase Orders.
2. Set the 'Max rows to Retrieve for Requisition Approval Monitor and / or the PO Approval Monitor = 5.
4. Create a Requisition in Purchasing Module. Navigate to Add/update Requisition. Create a requisition for 6 Lines. (Anything more than 5 lines is Ok)
5. Click on View Approvals--It shows No Approval Required. (However approval got triggered)
6. Anything more than Max rows to retrieve for is shown as ,”No Approvals Required”.
Note: this issue occurs for both requisitions and purchase orders.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document