Approving Purchase Order, Error of is Received: "VAT Driver information has been modified after VAT defaults were applied (9060,327)
(Doc ID 1916094.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 23, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Purchase Orders, when attempting to approve a Purchase Order, the following error occurs.
"VAT Driver information has been modified after VAT defaults were applied (9060,327)
You have modified VAT Driver information after the VAT defaults were applied, but have not reviewed the VAT information again to see if it needs updating. Press YES if you would like to go back and review the VAT information before saving. Otherwise press NO to continue saving."
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to eProcurement > Administer Procurement > Maintain Procurement Users > Buyers. Ensure Default status is Open for Buyer
2. Navigate to Purchasing > Purchase Orders > Add/Update Purchase Orders. Add a Purchase Order for CAN01.
3. Enter Vendor ID of a vendor with VAT set up.
4. On Line 1 enter a Description, Qty , UOM, Category and Price. Click Save.
5. Click the Approve icon. Message 9060,327 appears.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document