Dispatched PO's Changing To Approved When Entered With Purchase Order Activity
(Doc ID 1916126.1)
Last updated on JUNE 12, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Dispatched PO's changing to Approved when entered with Purchase Order Activity. We tried editing a Purchase Order which was Dispatched and Received by providing values to the Purchase Order Activities link. As soon as it was saved the Purchase Order went back to Approved status with a need to Dispatch the PO once again.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Add/Update PO and Open the existing dispatched Purchase order
2. Navigate to PO Activities
3. Add the Due Date
ii. Give the sequence Number
iii. Enter the Comments and check the “Done” check Box
Iii. Click Ok
4. Before saving the PO the status of PO is same, dispatched.
5. Save the PO. Now the PO id will change from “Dispatched” to “Approved”.
6. After entering comments and saving the existing dispatched PO, the status of the PO will change from the dispatched to Approved
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!