ECM: Transfer Templates status not changing to Pending after modifications are made to Attachements
(Doc ID 1916425.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 15, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Cash Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Transfer Templates Status is changed to Approved after modifications are done in attachments.
After adding one more attachment to a Transfer Tenplate and saved, the template status ideally should change to Pending and routed for the Approval.
1. Login as User (SAMPLE), who has an Analyst role
2. Create a Transfer Template, Transfer Class = EFT Transfer
3. Add one attachment
4. Approval Status = Pending - Attachments (1)
5. Login as AVP role’s user (TRCM1), who is authorized to approve Templates.
6. Approve the Transfer Template
7. Login as the first User (SAMPLE)
8. Status of the Transfer Template is Approved
9. Attach one more file, change the template, and save it
10. After saving the page, Approval Status = Approved
11. This is wrong. The status should change to Pending.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!