Last updated on AUGUST 12, 2014
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise ELS Enterprise Learning Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Catalog Structure
Class code displays in the field titled Class Name.
It is expected to see "Class Code" label instead of "Class Name".
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Main Menu > Enterprise Learning > Learner Tasks > Administer Class Rosters
2. Type a search criteria such as Class Code = 'Account 101'
3. Click on Search
4. In the results, click on ‘Roster’ button for Class Code ‘Account 101’
5. Click on ‘Class Component’ link
6. In the Class Components grid, click on ‘Detail’ button for the first line
7. Check the page – It is displaying Class Name instead of Class Code for the field value.
Due to this issue, users cannot the correct field label in the Component Roster page.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms