ETL9.2: If exception is allowed the (exception icon) should be hidden upon return to timesheet.
Last updated on JULY 13, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HRMS Time and Labor - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Time Reporting
After allowing an exception when the manager returns to the timesheet the exception ICON is still displayed in 9.2 release. In the 9.1 release the exception icon is hidden once the exception is allowed.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Ensure you have an exception rule in the rule program for the employee
2. Enter and submit time that will cause the exception to be created when Time Admin is run as a batch process.
3. Run Time Admin for the employee
4. Verify that the exception was created for the employee
5. Go to the timesheet page
6. Drill down on the exception and allow it
7. Return to Timesheet and still see the exception icon is displayed and should be hidden
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users think there are still exceptions they must correct and get confused.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms