EGL 9.2: Interunit Reversal Journals Get Posted When One Leg Of The Base Journal Has Budget Errors
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 14, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Journal Posting (GL_JP)
Interunit Reversal Journals Get Posted When One Leg Of The Base Journal Has Budget Errors.
1. Create an interunit journal. Ensure commitment control is enabled for the business unit.
2. Mark the journal for reversal. Ensure "Automatically Post Reversals" are selected at Ledgers for a unit page.
3. Also, ensure that one of the leg (suppose anchor BU is X1 and non-anchor is X2) would got to budget error.
4. Run journal edit process.
5. Notice that JRNL_HDR_STATUS of both the legs is VALID and for one of them the BUDGET_HDR_STATUS is "ERROR" while the other is in VALID status.
6. Now post the journal from journal post batch page. Run GL_JP process.
Notice - The journal is partially posted.
a) The leg which has JRNL_HDR_STATUS and BUDGET_HDR_STATUS of "V" are now posted and sitting in Posted Incomplete ("I") status or in some cases Posted ("P") as well.
b) Reversal journal is created and posted for the business unit for the business unit which did not had budget error in the base journal.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms