EAP: Payment Select Status (PS_PYMNT_VCHR_XREF.PYMT_SELCT_STATUS) is Stuck in Selected (R) Status when Manual Payment Worksheet is Created
Last updated on MARCH 18, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Payment Select Status is stuck in "R" (Selected) Status.
1. Create a Manual Payment. (Nav: Accounts Payable > Payments > Manual Payment and Prepayment > Create Manual Payment).
2. Key-in information. Build the Payment Worksheet.
3. Supply Information in the Manual Pay Worksheet. Key in Amount. Note that the amount should not be equal to the amount selected in the Apply Voucher tab.
4. Select voucher in the Apply Voucher tab.
5. Save the page. This will update the payment select status of the voucher selected to "R" (selected).
6. In the same session, de-select the selected voucher.
7. In the Manual Pay tab, click Refresh Button. This will remove the voucher that was previously selected to the PS_APD_MANDFT_WS table.
The payment selected status (PS_PYMNT_VCHR_XREF.PYMT_SELCT_STATUS) should not be "R".
The payment selected status (PS_PYMNT_VCHR_XREF.PYMT_SELCT_STATUS) is "R".
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms