Incorrect Change Amount Showing In The Salary History Grid From Manage Cycle Transactions
(Doc ID 1916929.1)
Last updated on MARCH 27, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM eCompensation Manager Desktop - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
in the Compensation>Compensation Cycles>Manage Cycle Transactions - Salary History grid for an employee has a change amount that differs from the change amount that is showing in Job Data
STEPS TO REPLICATE
1. Create a new Group (SetUp HRMS>Common Definitions> Group Build> Group Build - Group Definition)
2. Set up the Security for the group ((SetUp HRMS>Common Definitions> Group Build> Security by Group)
3. Using the Tree Builder function in SetUp HRMS> Product Related>Compensation> Utilities> Tree Builder Facility using a new name for the Tree
4. Check the newly build tree in Tree Manager>Tree Viewer
5. Create a new Compensation cycle using the new Group Id etc. SetUp HRMS>Product Related>Compensation>Compensation Processes> Define Compensation Cycle
6. Run the Cycle Build Process Compensation>Compensation Cycle>Administer Cycle
7. Go to Compensation>Compensation Cycle>Manage Cycle Transactions
8. Select the employee that has a history of Compensation changes in Job Data.
9. Compare the Salary History grid in the cycle to the employees Compensation Page, Comparative Information Grid
10. There are discrepancies related to the calculations between the two pages
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document