E-PRO REQUISITION LINE ATTACHMENTS FAIL AFTER ADDING DIRECT CONNECT ITEMS
Last updated on AUGUST 31, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When adding attachments to requisition lines that were sourced from Perfect
Commerce external vendor catalog the attachments cause the component to
refresh and lines are lost on the requisition.
1. Setup Perfect Commerce as a Marketplace DC supplier
2. Create a req and connect to the Perfect Commerce site
3. Return to the ePro req with an item from the PC site
4. Add a line attachment to the req line.
5. Upon uploading the attachment the PV component will refresh and all lines
will be lost.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms