Last updated on SEPTEMBER 15, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to run Email Payment Advice (AP_EMAIL_ADV) for a Vendor with a forward slash (/) in the Vendor Location (VNDR_LOC) field, the AP_EMAIL_ADV process runs to Success but the XML file and output are not generated. An error occurs.
Error generating report output: (235,2309) PSXP_RPTDEFNMANAGER.ReportDefn.OnExecute Name:ProcessRe
1) Setup an External Account with Payment Method= ACH and Form ID = EFT2
2) Setup a Vendor with a forward slash (/) in the Vendor Location (VNDR_LOC) field, Payment Method = ACH, and Enable Email Payment Advice
3) Create a Voucher for this Vendor
4) Create a Pay Cycle with the "Email Payment Advice" box checked on the Payment Selection Criteria > Preferences apge
5) Run the Pay Cycle to pay the Voucher
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms