Last updated on APRIL 05, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HRMS Time and Labor - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
HRMS 9.2 PUM6
It appears Payable Time Summary is Not Displaying correctly without required TRC Category as documented in knowledge article ETL 9.2: Payable Time Summary Not Displaying Total Payable Hours. (Doc ID 1560719.1). In prior releases using TRC Category was optional. Now it appears customers that do not use TRC Category are forced to populate TRC Category table, (PS_TL_TRC_CAT_TBL) to see Payable Time Summary displayed correctly.
User states: Without a row in this table, (PS_TL_TRC_CAT_TBL), the search functionality results in no employee name and no payable hours displayed. If we put a row in this table, both the search and the pagelet function properly. This appears to be a bug.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Approval is setup for Payable Time.
2. TRC Category table, (PS_TL_TRC_CAT_TBL), is NOT populated.
3. Enter time for an Employee.
4. Run Time Admin
5. Login as Manager navigate to TL Dashboard (Payable Time Approvals) and to TL WorkCenter (Pending Payable Time). Note pages do not show totals. However if you drill down you can see totals.
6. For the Second test populate TRC Category table (add a row and save).
7. Repeat Steps 3- 5.
Customers are forced to use functionality that was optional in prior releases.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms