Browse Job Openings - No Filters Show if User Does Not Have Any Open Job Openings
(Doc ID 1919003.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 15, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Talent Acquisition Manager - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
No Filters are available under Browse Job Openings page, when all the Job Openings are in Hold.
Unable to view the HOLD Job Openings.
STEPS TO REPLICATE
1. Login as Hiring Manager (HCRUSA_KU0016) and create a new Job Opening (300297) by navigating to Recruiting > Create new Job Openings
2. Login as PS, and navigate to PeopleTools > Search Framework > Administration > Schedule Search Index and run HC_HRS_JOB_OPENING_INCR to reflect the change in Browse Job Opening page for Hiring Manager.
3. Now login as Hiring Manager, Navigate to Recruiting > Browse Job Opening, able to view the created Job Opening (300297) via Filter By.
4. Now login as PS and change the Job Opening 300297 status from Open to Hold and Navigate to PeopleTools > Search Framework > Administration > Schedule Search Index and run HC_HRS_JOB_OPENING_INCR to reflect the change in Browse Job Opening navigation.
5. Now login to Hiring Manager (HCRUSA_KU0016) and navigate to Recruiting > Browse Job Opening, Hiring Manager is unable to see any job openings (in HOLD status), nor the filters (not 'clear filters' either) so they will not be able to access any job openings.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document