ETL 9.2: Template Built Exception Not Triggered After TA For Consecutive Punch Types Entered On Webclo
Last updated on OCTOBER 02, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HRMS Time and Labor - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
HRMS 9.2 Tools 8.53
User enters consecutive IN punches the webclock. However, it appears a template built rule to trigger exception TLX10064 (Invalid Punch Order) is not generated as expected after Time and Admin is run.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Create a template built exception rule using Template240 to trigger exception TLX10064.
2. Add the rule to the Rule Program.
3. Select Punch Time Reporter
4. Enter consecutive IN punches via web clock.
5. Note after entering second IN punch the user is prompted and allowed to save consecutive punch without making a change.
6. View timesheet and the two consecutive punches are shown.
7. Run Time Admin
8. Note: TLX10064 exception is not generated.
Exceptions for consecutive punch types are not generated via time admin as expected so users are not alerted and therefore slows down processing.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms