ETL 9.2: Template Built Exception Not Triggered After TA For Consecutive Punch Types Entered On Webclo
(Doc ID 1919260.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 20, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
HRMS 9.2 Tools 8.53
User enters consecutive IN punches the webclock. However, it appears a template built rule to trigger exception TLX10064 (Invalid Punch Order) is not generated as expected after Time and Admin is run.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Create a template built exception rule using Template240 to trigger exception TLX10064.
2. Add the rule to the Rule Program.
3. Select Punch Time Reporter
4. Enter consecutive IN punches via web clock.
5. Note after entering second IN punch the user is prompted and allowed to save consecutive punch without making a change.
6. View timesheet and the two consecutive punches are shown.
7. Run Time Admin
8. Note: TLX10064 exception is not generated.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document