Search and Compare Profiles Displays Information for 1st Person in Results When Selecting the 2nd Person
(Doc ID 1919477.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 26, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When the search & compare delivers multiple results, you have the possibility to compare profiles. On this page, you have the possibility to see more detail for a specific person by clicking in on the %. However, when you do this for the second person, you always see the details of the first person.
STEPS TO REPLICATE ISSUE
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Workforce Development > Profile Management > Profiles > Search and Compare Profiles
2. Select Find people that fit this job
3. Select 2 people and compare their profiles
4. On the results page, click on the % to see more information for the second person
5. You will see the details for the first person
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document