Search and Compare Profiles Displays Information for 1st Person in Results When Selecting the 2nd Person
Last updated on FEBRUARY 15, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HRMS Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When the search & compare delivers multiple results, you have the possibility to compare profiles. On this page, you have the possibility to see more detail for a specific person by clicking in on the %. However, when you do this for the second person, you always see the details of the first person.
STEPS TO REPLICATE ISSUE
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Workforce Development > Profile Management > Profiles > Search and Compare Profiles
2. Select Find people that fit this job
3. Select 2 people and compare their profiles
4. On the results page, click on the % to see more information for the second person
5. You will see the details for the first person
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms