Last updated on AUGUST 02, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a user submits an Expense Report for a Business Unit in which Allocate Non-Recoverable VAT and Budget Checking is setup, the VAT amounts are also getting posted as expense in the budget.
1. Setup Allocate Non-Recoverable VAT for a Business Unit.
2. Enable and setup Budget Checking for Expenses.
1. Log in as a User, create and submit an Expense Report for the Business Unit in which VAT is setup.
2. Log in as a Approver.
3. Open the Expense Report, Budget Check and approve it.
4. Review the Activity Log in the Budget for the Expense Report.
Navigation: Commitment Control > Review Budget Activities > Activity Log
VAT Amount should not be included as Expense in the budget.
VAT Amount is included as Expense in the budget.
To gather more information concerning this scenario and its related problem, refer to the available Replication Steps containing the complete configuration and the replication steps necessary to reproduce the issue.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms