Last updated on OCTOBER 09, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HRMS ePerformance - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The employee and/or manager are able to delete the sub-competencies even though their roles do not allow any ability to delete competencies during any phase of the performance review process.
STEPS TO REPLICATE
1) Login as Administrator.
2) Navigate to Main Menu > Set Up HCM > Product Related > ePerformance > Document Structure > Template Definition.
3) Create a template and make sure that both Employee and Manager do not have access to delete the section, Item and Sub Item.
4) Navigate to Main Menu > Workforce Development > Profile Management > Profiles > Non-person Profiles
5) Add item and sub item, Profile Identities, Profile Associations- use the template created in step 3.
6) Now login as manager.
7) Navigate to Main Menu > Manager Self Service > Performance Management > Performance Documents > Create Documents.
8) Create a document with the above created template.
9) View the current document and the sub item have a delete icon next to it which allows the manager to delete the sub items.
10) The same is allowed in case of employee self service as well.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms