ECM: Unable to override the Alternate Account on Manual Treasury Accounting Entries page
(Doc ID 1920329.1)
Last updated on MARCH 05, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Cash Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to override the Alternate Account on the manual Treasury Accounting Entries page
1. Create an Account chartfield
2. Map two Alternate Accounts to this Account value
3. Enable Alternate Account on Installation Options > Overall page
4. Enable Alternate Account on the General Ledger > Ledgers For A Unit > Definition page
5. Accounting Template is setup with Account and Alternate Account
6. Navigate to Cash Management > Treasury Accounting > Accounting Entries
7. Create manual Accounting Entries
8. Change the defaulted Alt Account
9. Value is updated back to the default Alt Account for the corresponding account
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!