Last updated on AUGUST 01, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HRMS Global Payroll UK - Version 9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Where an employee has a tax code row effective dated after the termination date, the incorrect tax code is being used for payments after leaving.
Scenario 1 - 0T should be used for payments after leaving
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Process and finalise the pay for February 2012 9GG M2011 STD 11.
2. Process and finalise the payroll for March 2012.
3. Run the tax code uplift process
4. Review the log file,
5. Review the tax page. Tax code uplifted.
6. Terminate the employee
7. Process and finalise April 2012, GG M2012 STD 01
8. Input Positive Input for March, April, as retro and current for May
9. Process and Finalise May
10. Run the P45 identification process
11. Check the P45 Identification results, and produce the P45.
12. Check the tax page, as expected the previous tax row (ie not the uplift row) has been updated with the P45 Leaver Information
13. Input Positive Input for June 2012,
14. Set the variable TAX VR CD NUM to store
15. Process the June payroll and check the tax code.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms