ECM: TR_EXTERNAL_TRANSACTIONS_CI_V2 NOT POPULATING CURRENCY CODE FOR ALL LINES
(Doc ID 1920603.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 01, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Cash Management - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The CI process for delivered CI-TR_EXTERNAL_TRANSACTIONS_CI_V2, is not populating the Currency Code for all lines loaded even though the Status shows OK for all lines. When this occurs, not all lines appear through Banking > Reconcile Statements > Semi-Manual Reconciliation
1. Populate Data input for Excel To CI
2. Make sure the TXN_CURRENCY_CD and BASE_CURRENCY fields are populated
3. Stage & Submission > Status shows OK for all lines
4. Banking > Reconcile Statements > Semi-Manual Reconciliation > not all loaded lines appear through this page
5. The missing lines can be seen through Banking > Reconcile Statements > External Transaction
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document