Last updated on OCTOBER 09, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HRMS eProfile Manager Desktop - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
System is allowing to complete the transaction to manager for the the period during which employee was not reporting.
STEPS TO REPLICATE
1. Arrange Job Data for the manager and target employee so that the employee currently reports to the manager, but at some point they did not. NB This needs to take account of how direct reports is configured for this transaction, but it does not matter which set-up is configured.
2. Log on as the manager
3. Navigate to Manager Self Service > Job and Personal Information > Terminate Employee
4. Select the target employee
5. Amend the transaction date to a value when the employee did not report through to the manager
6. An error message is produced stating that the employee does not report to the manager on this date
7. Click ‘OK’ to acknowledge the message
8. Click the ‘Submit’ button
9. The transaction is successfully submitted (bypassing the effective date validation).
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms