EAP: If Voucher Line Amount is changed from one amount to another on the Invoice Line, the Difference field is not updated correctly
Last updated on FEBRUARY 11, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On the Voucher > Invoice Information page, if the Line Amount is changed from one amount to another on the Invoice Line, the Difference field is not updated correctly.
1. Create a new Voucher
2. On the Voucher > Invoice Information page, at the header level, populate 5,000 in the Total field
3. When tabbing out of the Total field, Line Amount on the Invoice Line and the Merchandise Amount on the Distribution Line is automatically updated with 5,000.00
4. Change the Line Amount on the Invoice Line from 5,000.00 to 3,000.00 and tab out of the field
5. The Difference field at the header level show -7,000.00 instead of -2,000.00
6. Click on the Calculate button at the Invoice Lines Level, no updates occur
7. When click on Calculate button at the header level, the Difference value is updated to -2,000.00, which is now correct
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms