EAP: Error when Save a PO Voucher for a Vendor who Is India Sale Tax Applicable, but the PO Is Not Sale Tax Applicable
(Doc ID 1921291.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating and saving a PO voucher, for a vendor which is India Sales Tax Applicable, but the Sales Tax Rate Code has been cleared at purchase orderlevel, the following message occurs and the voucher cannot be saved:
Warning -- Invoice line 1 has no Sales Tax Rate Code, and Sales Tax is applicable. (7460,10)
Invoice line 1 has no Sales tax Authority Rate, and Sales tax is applicable.(7460,5)
Sales tax authority cannot be blank when Sales Tax is applicable
- Vendor is setup for Excise and Sale Tax Applicability
- Create a PO for the above vendor
- Clear Tax Rate Code from Excise/Sales tax and save the PO. Tax Applicable check box is not checked anymore.
- Dispatch the PO
- Create a new voucher and copy the above PO
- When saving the voucher receive the following messages and cannot save the voucher.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) process and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|