Last updated on JUNE 02, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Campus Self Service - Version 9 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After applying Bundle 33, Class Search in Campus Mobile Version 4 returns No Classes Found when the default user ID on the ANONYMOUS node is SCC_GUEST.
Along with Class Search, there are other services that are not working too:
SSR_GET_CLASSES_R_POST (Class Search)
Class Search returns No Classes Found when default user is SCC_GUEST. The services work if the default user on the ANONYMOUS node is set to another user with the same profile, role and permissions as SCC_GUEST, but a different name. For example, a clone of SCC_GUEST.
The IB message log shows “SOAFW_isGuest: User is not authenticated”.
Expect the Class Search to work with default user as SCC_GUEST
DB Platform - N/A
Tools Version - 8.53
Application & Version - PeopleSoft Enterprise Campus Solutions release 9
System Name - Test
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Navigate to PeopleTools - Integration Broker - Integration Set Up - Nodes
2. Set the Default User ID on the ANONYMOUS Node to SCC_GUEST
3. Login to Campus Mobile and perform a Class Search
4. Notice the Class Search returns No Classes Found.
5. Change the user to any other user and perform the class search. The web service returns proper response.
Campus Mobile testing is impacted.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms