EGL9.2: Consolidation(GLPOCONS) Process Not Unposting Consolidation Journal When Running Undo For Same Period
(Doc ID 1921425.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 04, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
*** checked for relevance 06-FEB-2019 ***
*** checked for relevance 03-AUG-2020 ***
Consolidation(GLPOCONS) process does not unpost previous journals.
Steps to Replicate:
1. Set up Elimination unit & create a tree consolidation including Parent Business unit, Subsidiaries & Elimination unit.
2. Create a Ledger group with ledger group type is selected as 'Standard' & ledger template is selected as 'STANDARD'
3. Create a Consolidation Ledger Set including the ledgers attached to Parent Business unit, Subsidiaries & Elimination unit.
4. Create subsidiary ownership sets for each subsidiary.
5. Create Minority Interest Set
6. Create an Elimination Set. On Elimination Lines tab, include interunit Accounts (which were defined in IU template used for Parent & subsidiaries).
7. Create Consolidation set including the elimination set & min interest set created above.
8. Create & Post interunit transactions between subsidiaries
9. Request Consolidation process (GLPOCONS)
10. Create & Post another interunit transaction between subsidiaries in the same period as that of period for which consolidation was run
11. Run Consolidation Undo process
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document