Last updated on JANUARY 29, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CRM HelpDesk - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
CRM 9.2 system does not create new Search Index Run Control
1) log in as PSCR/PSCR.
2) Go to Setup CRM > Product Related > Multichannel Definition > Email > System Installation.
3) Change Search Index Run Control with new value 'ERMS_NEW'
4) Try to Save 'System Installation' get following message.
Search Index Run Control is created by Different User, hence cannot be
updated by PSCR
Search Index Run Control created in this page can only be updated by the User who initially created it. If you are not the user who created it but need to make a change that needs to take effect in the ERMS System, then create a new runcontrol and Start the ERMS system.
5) As per People Book it should suppose to create new Run Control ID
6) Tested in CRM 9.1 C910ZXZX environment, It create new Run Control ID when enter new value for 'Search Index Run Control' and save.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms