EEX 9.2: Fund Affiliate Chartfield Incorrectly Populated in the Expense Report Accounting Detail
Last updated on AUGUST 04, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Fund Affiliate field on the Accounting Detail grid is populated incorrectly with the Account field default value after entering the Billing Code.
1. Go to Set Up Financials/Supply Chain> Common Definitions> Design Chartfields> Configure> Standard Configuration.
2. Check the Inactive Chartfield check box for 'Chartfield 1', click the "Activate" button and then click the "Save" button.
3. The following chartfields were checked , the Inactivate button was selected and then the Save button was clicked.
a. Operating Unit
b. Class Field
d. Operating Unit Affiliate
4. The field order was also changed to the following order:
2 Fund Code
3 Fund Affiliate
5 Alternate Account
6 Program Code
7 PC Business Unit
10 Source Type
13 Budget Reference
14 Chartfield 1
5. Click the "Save" button.
6. Click the "Configure" button.
7. Check the FS_CFCONFIG process and click the "OK" button.
8. The FS_CONFIG, AMCFBULD and CFX0001 processes are completed successfully.
9. Create an Expense Report having a transaction with Billing Type as “Internal”.
9. Click the Accounting Details.
10. The Fund Affiliate field is incorrectly populated with the value, say “650031”, which is an Account value and not a valid Fund Affiliate field value. The field should have a value of blank.
11. Click the Lookup icon next to the Fund Affiliate value.
12. The valid values of the Fund Affiliate field are shown in the pop up box.
The Fund Affiliate field defaults incorrectly with the Account default value.
The Fund Affiliate has no default value and should be blank.
Please see the replication steps document for more details.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms